Thursday, July 14, 2005

S.E.Asia travel log 2

Hello from Cambodia. We caught a flight from Bangkok into Siem Reap (where all the temples are located). It is great. Everything is old and decrepit, a lot like the patients on a med surg floor. I only have a few minutes to type, I am about to catch a flight out back to Bangkok. I am a huge celebrity here in Cambodia, They are mesmerized by my size. They are continuously calling me "Big Show", apparently he is a popular US wrestler. Wrestling is apparently the number one past time here. I am not exagerating when I say that everyone stops what they are doing and gawks at me when we walk down the street. It gets pretty irritating after a few days. We spent some time on the beach in Sihanoukville, it was sandy and I am sunburned. I am much more of a mountain person than a beach person. I must go now, if I stay on the computer much longer it will cost me more money. I will leave you with my favorite question to date. "when big like you...do you sleep all the time?"
See you all later.
Michael

No comments: