Friday, January 13, 2006

Chuck Norris?!?

I have discovered what could possibly be the funniest thing I have ever found on the internet. I bow down to the people who created this website. It is a random "fact" generator. The subject is Chuck Norris. Every time you put in the address it gives you a random fact about Chuck Norris. Apparently they have done one for Vin Diesel as well. I have not taken the time to verify all these facts, but from what I do know about Mr. Norris, some could be true. Here is are examples of some of my favorite facts: "If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can not see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death." "Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer, to bad he has never cried."
Here is the link to the main site: www.4q.cc/chuck but the best section is the top thirty (you can rate the fact in order to get to see a new one).
The link to the top thirty list is: www.4q.cc/chuck/index.php?topthirty
I found this list by a story in Yahoo news. They were discussing the website with Chuck Norris himself. He apparently finds it flattering and did not appear to deny any of the information provided. This leaves me to deduct that atleast most of it is true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chuck Norris is your dads idol? So if you come home and get the Kung-Fu treatment you probably pissed him off. The Kung-Fu Masters take up for each other. He is probably on the injured res.list.