Thursday, February 23, 2006

There is no I in Team, but there is an M and an E.

Posted by Killer:
It is a grand day for the Killer Rants establishment. Soon we will be able to go head to head with such great periodicals like, Ladies Home Journal and Cat Weekly. Liz, who surrendered her own blog faster than the French army, has agreed to continue her irreverent observations here. I would like to think she will be Watson to my Sherlock, but it is more likely she will be Sancho Panza to my Don Quixote.
In another note, I am supposed to give a "shout out" to all my homeys at the hospital who have begun reading this blog. This is a pretty low tech web page so if you do not leave a comment, then I don't know you were here. Please feel free to leave any suggestions, comments or criticisms. Just go easy on the criticisms, I am very sensitive.
Your humble blogger
Killer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you like Ebony & Ivory, Bonnie & Clide. Or is it Amos & Andrew, Batman & Robin, Fred & Barrnie, it must be tree hugger & tree hugger. What ever it is Susan may want try to imply she needs to hear the pitter patter of little feet soon. Time will tell. We could make it a race between brothers and sister. Odds on you or bones looking good.