Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Funny Thought (at least to me)

Killer posts, then apologizes in advance

I realize that for many of you who read this and are only friends of Liz, and don't know me, probably think this would be a much more enjoyable blog if there were not the occasional bizarre, or grotesque entries by this "Killer" fellow. Any hopes I have of changing your mind will not be helped by this particular entry.

I was watching a random health channel show and it happened to mention surgery on the testicles. Immediately I was intrigued. The part that caught my attention was the statement that post-operatively there is a need to keep the testicles dry. I was concerned with this. Although I have no intention of ever requiring surgery on any part of my groin, I am not sure if I can keep them dry. If some of you have not noticed, I am a bit on the portly side. I have to walk around a lot for my job, which means I sweat profusely, and not just from my arm pits.

I was watching this show and I thought to myself, "my balls sweat like a whore in church."
What made this thought funny to me was the possibility that somewhere, at the very same moment, there could potentially be a whore in church thinking to herself, "I am sweating like a fat guy's balls."

11 comments:

chad said...

i don't suppose extra strength gold bond medicated powder would be the best option for keeping your sack dry during the post-testicular surgery period---ouch!

Liz said...

I love this! And it IS funny. Nice job.

"Dry Sack"... ewwww. "Moist Sack"... ewwwier.

gatey said...

yeah....the gold-bond feeling of a thousand little angels gently cupping your balls would not apply post-surgery...but thanks for making my balls hurt chad...

gatey said...

killer, did joey tell you about the elvis videos from the vigil? you can find them at http://www.memphisinmarch.com. i just embedded all the youtube files there...if you are interested....

chewes said...

As usual, you guys are so funny - you make my day.
THANKS - both of you.

jeffery87 said...

i know you do baby, my moist sack would look good anywhere on you! Remember High School?

Anonymous said...

haha! i laughed out loud and woke my peacefully sleeping patient,...then she started talking to me and frowned to myself for reading this/.....

the lisa

Joey said...

Maybe you should put corn starch in your pants. Instead of trying to dry your balls you should embrace the moisture and make a lovely gravy.

JLeonard said...

Killer, thought i was the only one to have this problem. Of course the corn starch and gravy idea doesn't sound so bad.

Liz said...

I just wanted to point out that you have 10 comments on this posts! Apparently, talking about your sweaty balls is a hit.

othur-me said...

Seems like an odd contemplation, unless you are in need of surgery. Voluntary testicle surgery, anyone?

They make gravy from all kinds of disgusting turkey parts...why not testicle juice?

Make that 11 comments!