Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Forgasim

Liz swoons:


Oh my god. Ben and Jerry are my heroes. I just had the most tantalizing taste explosion I think I've ever experienced. Creme Brulee ice cream. That's right- two of the most delicious things in the world have mated and their offspring is amazing. It's like if Brad Pitt and George Clooney had a son- tasty, beyond doubt.


I don't know if you like ice cream. And I'm not sure you enjoy the sugary crunch of creme brulee, but if you do, then I advise you get to the nearest supermarket within 24 hours and treat yourself to this most amazing treat. My favorite part is when the sugar nestles on your back teeth and CRUNCH.... ahhhhh.... tremble. That's a damn good ice cream.


I didn't think I liked reality shows that much, but Bravo! has me hooked. With Top Chef, Top Design, Project Runway and now Sheer Genius, I am at their mercy. Tonight I watched some of Top Chef finale while eating Creme Brulee ice cream. I think I had a forgasim. I'm still weak in the knees. And exceptionally satisfied.

9 comments:

dmarks said...

It's that good, right? Perhaps so good that you would eat it too fast and have that splitting too-much-ice-cream-too-fast headache.

Combine that pain with the pleasure of the Forgasim.

Liz said...

That is an S&M adventure that I'm not sure I'm ready for, but thanks for suggestion, dmarks.

Anonymous said...

i went through a Ben and Jerry's phase but it ended when I had to start buying diapers and formula and everything else to raise another human. I will run out and relive the glorious B+J days.
I just read your Gym Post and was crackin up. Scope out a good blind I'll pitch in. The amount of energy some people expend on their craziness is amazing.

chicablog said...

what the heck is a forgasim?!? It honestly doesn't sound like a good thing.

Killer said...

Are you saying that George Clooney and Brad Pitt are gay? Can we make their official dating name "Pitooney"?

Game Empire 40k Campaign said...

Liz - Where have you been?

Did you just stash that post away for over a year in drafts or something? Creme Brulee has been out forever. Top Chef has been done for months. Do you live under a rock?

Unknown said...

Liz,

I am addicted to the Bravo reality shows as well. What I love the most is that they repeat them over and over, so if I miss one, I can watch it at least seven times throughout the weekend no problem.

I am liking Shear whatever a lot! Why is that guy called Dr. Boogie? Is he really a doctor of some sort?

Churlita said...

My daughter got me hooked on Project Runway. I'm afraid to watch any others, in case they make me become a total shut-in.

Jester said...

I must protest. I have been to several stores the past couple of days and have yet to find a much coveted pint of Creme Brulee Ben and Jerry's.

I'm getting no love in Northern California!