Sunday, April 15, 2007

Fun With Photo Booth


Another reason to dump your PC in the garbage, Apple Computers have Photo Booth. It is a program that uses the built in web cam and modifies the picture. I have been slacking on the blogging for a few days, because I have been in Mississippi for Clib's art show. It was an awesome show, plus, I got to meet Mel from Mel O Drama.

Mel did an awesome job holding her own with my outspoken and loud group of family and friends. Her and FishDog did not disappoint. They have made me eager to meet other bloggers.

Nothing too exciting other than that really happened this trip. Disco and I ate a lot of cheese squares and decided to have a shit off. The idea was to eat as much cheese as possible and see who could shit soonest. Disco won with a Saturday shit at 10:30am. I did not get on the clock until Saturday night around 11:00pm. Disco beat me hands down, or I should say, "Disco beat me pants down."


This is me as a Klingon.













This is what Clib looks like without any modification to his pictures.












I have a lovely smile.














Mongoloid Clib.












This is my Pete Townshend Impersonation.














Clib looks extremely surprised to be this pretty.













Chipmunk Killer.














I just gave Clib the "cup of soup"










If there are any single ladies out there, this is what I look like pretty much all the time.

12 comments:

Liz said...

Clib looks like Gary Busey in one of those photos. So glad you got to make the trip!

Greg said...

Woah, that's creepy. I was thinking "Gary Busey," too.

EEK said...

One word: Hot.

dmarks said...

That last one looks a LOT like the MCP from the old movie Tron!

heather said...

an entire post with pictures that didn't mention your balls???? on second thought, thanks for not photo boothing your balls. i'm just not ready for that. ;-)

Jester said...

You just KNOW he's kicking himself for not thinking of photo boothing his balls.

Anonymous said...

mongoloid clib looks exactly like he did for a couple of days after an allergic reaction to a wasp-sting when we were kids.
and why do you still have the word verification if liz can figure out how to get rid of it on the no jive zone?

Anonymous said...

In the last one you look like Ken Griffey Jr. on the Simpsons when he had gigantism.

Unknown said...

This made me laugh out loud! I should not have opened your blog while in the office.

I'm glad you had fun and now are a meet-o-bloggers addict.

othurme said...

They all look like Gary Busey.

Anonymous said...

fioeetwbi'm in atlanta at a trade show...you should crash the hospiality suites at the omni. free food and unlimited free booze. can't beat it!

good luck getting home.

Anonymous said...

i'm in atlanta at a trade show...you should crash the hospiality suites at the omni. free food and unlimited free booze. can't beat it!

good luck getting home.