Saturday, April 21, 2007

Questions.... and answers

Liz replies to Jester's Inquisition.

I like Jester. A lot. Just when I think he's all about social activism, he drops a tid bit where he tells us that he paid to see the movie Wild Hogs. Nice balance.

He recently sent the following questions for me to answer. I'm hoping Killer has received some questions too. If not, I'm going to ask him my own set of questions.

1. What makes a good boyfriend?

Respectful, employed, and with good manners, the ideal boyfriend has lived on his own. I can't stand men who don't know how to do anything for themselves. He is self-sufficient and trusting, with a good humor and an appreciation for a woman who has her own quirks and own flair for life. He travels quit a bit so he's not around me too much, but when he's on the road, even though he is one handsome devil, he keeps his dick under lock and key. No screwing around. No exceptions.

If he wants kids, he already has them. Don't look at me. I'm no breeder.

He likes animals and good music and is smart. I'm smart enough, and he would respect that in some areas, I've got him beat. But when it comes to things like financial planning or mapping out our trip to Ireland, he delights in taking care of the details.

I am affectionate and giving to those that I love. I can't imagine spending my time with someone who isn't the same. However, public displays of affection are not allowed. It creeps me out to see couples making out. Save it for the privacy of your own home or the backseat.

He knows that if he ever buys me a teddy bear, our relationship is over. I'm not 13.


2. You're throwing a party and want to invite the five funniest people you know plus ONE living celebrity. Who's on the invitation list?

VERY hard question. Most of my friends are funny. Very funny. My BFF is the funniest person I know, so she is a given. As far as celebrities, I struggle with this too. I think Will Ferrel is hilarious, but I hear that it's his skits and movies that are funny, his true persona is much more serious. I guess I've got to go with Steve Corell (misspelled), from The Office, Dave Chappel, or Ellen DeGeneres.


3. What is your number one beauty secret?

I have no secrets. Unfortunately.


4. Describe the circumstances of your most recent episode of phone sex.

I'm not really into this, but if phone flirting counts... well..... I'd rather not say. It's been a while, he's now married, and it makes me blush. Answering this question feels too much like a public display of horniness.


5. Your job is to pick three albums from your collection that will be played on a non-stop repeating loop for the next two years. What three albums do you pick that will drive you the most insane?

I like this question. It's not what I want to listen to, it's what would make me go crazy. Almost any 3 albums played repeatedly for two years would make me bonkers, but, from my actual collection, here is my honest reply:

Primus, Pork Soda

Blues Traveler, Save His Soul

The Brady Bunch Kids Sing!

If you'd like me to ask YOU five questions, here are the Interview Meme rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by putting five questions for you in the comments section. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

8 comments:

Jester said...

I like you too! "Caaaaaan you feeel the luuuuuv toniiiigght?"

I did send a set of questions to Killer, plus an identical set for the two of you to answer on my site a la The Newlywed Game.

I think my job is done, I made you squirm while answering and got you to admit to owning, "The Brady Bunch Kids Sing!"

For the record, *I* didn't pay to see Wild Hogs. Othurme's new friend did.

heather said...

cool interview. glad you did it. not really sure what to think about the brady bunch kids sing. i'm hopeing killer got it for you as a joke. :-)

Killer said...

Me and Liz have Phone sex all the time. Don't let her lie to you. She also loves teddy bears. If you want I will post her address so you can all send her one.

Liz said...

Killer,

Me, sitting at my house and listening to you talk about your balls, does not count as phone sex.

Killer said...

Liz,

It does if my balls are sitting on top of your telephone.

Liz said...

This is my favorite comment you've ever left on one of my posts. NICE. Well, not really nice, but clever.

heather said...

lmao, good grief you guys. i just woke the kid up. damn it! now i gotta get her back to sleep.

Killer said...

Heather,

Sorry about your kids, should I come over and put my balls on them?