Friday, April 13, 2007

The No Jive Zone

Liz experiments:

This, I promise, is my third and final post of the day.

Not long ago someone suggested that Killer begin an advice column. I'm so jealous. I'm the one who loves telling people what to do!

I am experimenting with the idea of having my own advice blog. I don't know how it will go or if I'll even enjoy it enough to keep it running, but you are invited to be part of the test.

Click this if you'd like to get some pearls of wisdom from Liz:

www.nojivezone.blogspot.com

Killer, for you I suggest Talcum Powder.

5 comments:

laughing said...

Sorry Liz.

I was just going to ask Killer some stuff like when is it appropriate to ask about the size of a guy's private parts?

But if you have some insight on that one, I'm all ears.

I Told You So said...

I can advise. The answer to your question is before the first date.

laughing said...

See, on the one hand, that's what I thought. If you have a policy not to date someone of the type you wouldn't marry, then you would have to ask questions to see if he meets the requirements.

On the other hand, that's kind of a personal question to ask someone I've not even dated yet.

dmarks said...

You know, there might be some money to be made if someone came up with a dating service with a really complete questionnaire.

Killer said...

So, branching out, AND using our baby as advertising.

I have a question.

Everyone will have to go to the new site to see it.

Shit, now I have to think of question.