Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Where Did Martha Go?

Liz explains:

For those of you wondering where WWMD went, I remembered that the person I was writing about might actually read this blog! Damn it! I hate it when that happens! Censorship!

In the spirit of the Holiday gift being kept top-secret, I elected to remove the post. I don't want to ruin her Christmas surprise... the way my neighbors ruined Christmas for me when I was 6. ((shudder)) ((should have gone to therapy)).

Thanks for your comments and harsh judgements against the woman in question. At least I know that my efforts have been appreciated by some! By the way, my right hand is cramping from overuse. I can't remember the last time I actually WROTE so much. My office supplies are coming in very handy. Justified, at last.

3 comments:

Killer said...

What if she read it already? I figured you were trying to send a message.
A blog is not as effective as say, killing her pet rabbit, coating it in salt and putting it on her car, but still a message.

Liz said...

I have thought about the possibility that she HAS already seen the post. I'll find out tomorrow when I return to the office. If I get the cold shoulder or salt added to my Coke, I'll know.

mist1 said...

Funny, my left hand is cramping up. I've never experimented with office supplies, though.

Kinky.