Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Where Did Martha Go?

Liz explains:

For those of you wondering where WWMD went, I remembered that the person I was writing about might actually read this blog! Damn it! I hate it when that happens! Censorship!

In the spirit of the Holiday gift being kept top-secret, I elected to remove the post. I don't want to ruin her Christmas surprise... the way my neighbors ruined Christmas for me when I was 6. ((shudder)) ((should have gone to therapy)).

Thanks for your comments and harsh judgements against the woman in question. At least I know that my efforts have been appreciated by some! By the way, my right hand is cramping from overuse. I can't remember the last time I actually WROTE so much. My office supplies are coming in very handy. Justified, at last.

4 comments:

Killer said...

What if she read it already? I figured you were trying to send a message.
A blog is not as effective as say, killing her pet rabbit, coating it in salt and putting it on her car, but still a message.

Liz said...

I have thought about the possibility that she HAS already seen the post. I'll find out tomorrow when I return to the office. If I get the cold shoulder or salt added to my Coke, I'll know.

mist1 said...

Funny, my left hand is cramping up. I've never experimented with office supplies, though.

Kinky.

fringes said...

Dang. Now I'll never know if, for the first time, you responded to my comment. Life sucks when you're insecure.